The artistical, natural and cultural Val d’Orcia park tides itself to a turism with a low enviromental impact and for these reason many paths have being created.
There are more of 19 footpaths: for example Bagno Vignoni- San Quirico path, long 6,5 km and of 1h40min; the one that bring us to the famous “Cipressini” from 14,7 km and of 3h40min; the other one to Ripa d’Orcia from 9,9km of 2h30min similar to the path for Chiesa di Vitaleta.
Walking along these footpaths you can note details and particularity that in other ways they couldn’t have been noticed, throughout the beautiful Tuscan hills, which offers breathtaking landscapes in every season.
Moreover, with the new “App Val d’Orcia” downloadable for free, you can find all the info about footpaths, or you can surf in internet on the website www.parcodellavaldorcia.com
Valid from April to July 2021
- 1 night of stay in Double Standard Room with Buffet Breakfast included
- 1 E-Bike free of charge for an half day
- 10% of discount at our Tuscan Restaurant with à la Carte Menù
Price per person: Euro 55,00
Terms and Condition:
- A credit card is required to guarantee the reservation
- Free cancellation up 3 days prior arrival
- Offer subject to availability and not combinable to other current offer, contractual rates and/or reservation made by other channels